Responsive Web Design
RWD (Responsive Web Design), a “one size fits all” solution is a device-independent UI (User Interface) design philosophy that aims at developing and delivering an optimized website experience on devices with different resolutions and widths. Our expert web designers apply this technique for coding the style sheets of the website in a way that its layout beautifully adjusts itself to fit more easily with the width of the browser it’s being viewed in.
Why You Should Care About Having a Responsive Website – A Quick Lesson
- Responsive website design makes a website capable of adapting to and providing an optimal experience on any device it is being accessed from.
- This means that your website must look and function perfectly for a user on a PC, tablet, notebook, smartphone, etc.
- Owing to its increasing importance, every single website developed by Brand Maestro is absolutely responsive, modifying flawlessly to each device that users are accessing.
- It ensures that your website caters to the needs of its users, and the device it’s being browsed on tells of the wants, requirements, and specifications of a user.
- A user accessing a site on a laptop is likely to behave in a different way than a user on a cell phone device, so it’s vital to be mindful of this.
How to Know Your Website Is Responsive
Apart from jumping on a tablet, smartphone, desktop computer and laptop to check out how a website renders on each, there are several tools available online that can help you find out whether your site is responsive or not.
You can also check a website’s responsiveness or Google’s mobile-friendliness from a laptop or desktop computer. Check to see whether your website adapts as you shrink and expand a browser. Additionally, Google in its search results will let you know if a result is mobile-friendly or not.
What Problems Responsive Website Solves
- A responsive website dynamically re-sizes its imagery and content for a variety of different screen sizes to ensure the site is effective and accessible on any device.
- Enhances the tablet and mobile viewing experience of the website visitors – no horizontal or vertical scrolling.
- No separate website to be maintained or designed for mobile users.
- Style separated from content – since RWD works through CSS media queries, you get the benefits of content management facilities of the CMS of your choice.
- Fluid grids act as an expansion of liquid layouts – albeit in a more tough way fitting elements into small and huge screens effortlessly.
- We offer WordPress and Drupal based content-managed responsive websites.
Why Choose Us as the premier Responsive Web Design Company
We not only incorporate responsive approach in the new design scheme of things, but also modify if you already have a website and make it responsive. Our team uses advanced tools and the right technology to make the site more accessible with media queries, flexible media and images and flexible grid based layouts which use re-sizing.
All set to ensure you are providing a stellar web browsing experience? We would love to make one for you. Contact us now at +91 – 33 – 40200868.